Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Identify and analyze the market.
- Maintain relationships with the existing clients.
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Visit potential client
- Handle client database and contract.
- Produce detailed proposals and presentations for pitching.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from any field (business major is preferable).
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Friendly, good looking and have good communication.
- Fast learner in business development.
- Have a passion for maintaining relationships with clients.
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator (preferred)
- Good command of English.
- Have own transportation
- Have a good attitude.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages