Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for 3D Generalist at Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production
- Create renderings of various objects, as well as 3D animations.
- Create camera layouts and animate simple products
- Create lighting setups and render templates
- Modify and create shaders and textures.
- Modify and optimize geometries and UVs.
- Provide rough, preliminary composites for review.
- Cooperate with other rendering artists, modelers and compositors, animators, riggers
- Work and communicate with other artists and departments to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- For this position, you will report directly to the 3D Team Leader.
- Knowledge of complete 3d workflow to execute simple animations and be able to collaborate with different departments in the team.
- Excellent portfolio with relevant experience in creating product and interior visualizations, still and animations.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Vray or equivalent software
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent modelling, UV and texturing skills.
- Portfolio showing realistic (and stylized) render samples with clear description what you have been working on.
- Pro-active attitude, problem-solver.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Ability and comfort in presenting ideas, willingness to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Desire to continually learn and improve.
- Experience of real-world lighting and photography.
- Knowledge in zBrush, Substance, Redshift, Deadline, Keyshot and other relevant Software.
- 13th month salary
- An attractive package of annual leave, sick leave and child-sick leave
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Meal, mobile and petrol allowance
- Free parking for motorbikes
- Teambuilding activities and social events (company trips, charity trip, New Year’s party, kickoff party, team building, Friday bar, gifts for Tet and mid-autumn festival, lucky money, quarter team bonus)
- A cool place to work incl. rooftop pantry with table football
- A focus on personal and professional growth, adding to your skillsets, and always challenging the status quo
- An international working environment that is constantly moving
- A chance to develop working relationships with overseas colleagues
- We promise that you will get busy, you will have fun, you will be challenged, and you will become more skilled. In other words, you will not be bored