Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description 05 Senior/ Junior Java Developer Tps Software
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Develop well designed, efficient source code, conduct unit test and automation test as well.
- Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement of existing web modules.
- At least 2+ year experience as a Java developer
- Strong in Java Core and J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSPs or JSF)
- Experienced in developing web applications using: Struts, Spring or Jersey API
- Experience with OOP, design patterns, software development best practices
- Good experience with front-end technologies like Bootstrap and Angular is a plus
- Knowledge of databases (DB2, MYSQL, PostgreSQL).
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, CVS, SVN
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events