- “Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away…”_Yesterday
It seems like yesterday, where you were a carefree freshman who didn’t have to worry about the world and its demands.
- “Try thinking more, if just for your own sake.”_ Think for yourself
One fine day, reality kicks in and you start wondering if it’s high time you found a job.
- “There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done.”_ All you need is love
Look for information online and from others who have been where you are. It is never too early nor too late to think about applying for an internship. If the thought crosses your mind, why not give it a try?
- “Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup…”_ Across the Universe
The time has come to put together a resume!
- “Don’t carry the world upon your shoulder”_ Hey Jude
But it is easier said than done; don’t be afraid to ask for help when you get stuck. You are not alone!
- “I’ll get by with a little help from my friends”_ A little help from my friends
Ask for help and support from the people closest to you and who will lend you unconditional support.
- “There will be an answer, let it be.”_ Let it be
There will come a time of uncertainty, a period of hopeful waiting. The answer will come eventually, so don’t worry yourself unnecessarily.
- “Life goes on”_ Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
If you get rejected, don’t get upset over it for too long. There will be other opportunities waiting for you to take on.
- “Take these broken wings and learn to fly”_ Blackbird
- “Here comes the sun, it’s alright”_ Here comes the sun
And the long-awaited hour of glory comes when you finally get accepted!
You might have heard of the 6 degrees of separation, but do you know 7 phases of internship?