Must have skills
Job description for Webtoon Illustrator at BFI Technologies
- Visualize ideas based on scientific research through illustration, specifically webcomics.
- Brainstorm with the team to consolidated guidelines on the project, such as characters design, storylines, and marketing materials.
- Plotting out storylines.
- Creating storyboards of key points of action or plot.
- Drawing the comic images, producing a series of drafts before final artwork is approved.
- Working quickly to meet tight deadlines, especially for webcomics in weekly publications.
- 1-2 years experience as an illustrator (preferably webtoon artist or comic illustrator).
- Excellent digital drawing skills, proven by the portfolio of artwork.
- Proficient with digital drawing software and applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, CSP (Clip Studio Paint), Paint Tool SAI, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Able to multitask and stay flexible in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree from any major. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Your CV and portofolio.
- Show us your coloring skill by turning our webtoon line art sample (you can download from this link: bit.ly/samplelineart) into the colored one.
- Send all the files by email to hr-comic @ bfitech.co.id.