Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Scola.id allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Join us at Scola.id and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Website Copywriter at Scola.id
- Write compelling content for print, website, advertising, and marketing materials
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
- Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content and rebranding website
- Collaborate with designers and creative teams
- Work with analysts to ensure messaging is consistent across the company
- Brainstorm and manage projects and juggle multiple deliverables
- Define key messages and brand voice for external communications Job Qualifications and Skill Sets :
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work