Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Web & Graphic Designer at Wall Street English
- 1+ years' experience in the brand team, in-house, or in the creative industry.
- Experience in technology/start-up is preferable.
- graduated from a reputable university majoring in Graphic Design or a related subject with a good understanding of typography, graphics, and the principles of design.
- Have a good experience and understand navigational elements, call to action buttons, and other interactive elements to influence and enhance a user's journey that aligns with campaign objective
- Possess operating capabilities in relevant programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects, Flash, Sketch, CSS3, JS, and HTML.
- A team player with strong interpersonal verbal and visual communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Since you will be a part of Wall Street English Indonesia's winning team, you will need to be a hard worker, dynamic, detail-oriented, able to prioritize time and workload, and be willing to work outside of normal working hours if necessary.
- Be the efficient brand guardian especially from visual communication, understand and apply brand guidelines within all delivered creatives.
- Have a progressive mindset to have continuous relationships with users in the form of understanding they expect a perfect interface and overall experience.
- Strongly implement the requirements of the brief as requested by users.
- Develop graphic design for brand and/or performance campaign.
- Deliver outputs of visual communication for online and offline campaigns (billboards, event, communications, social media campaigns), for performance or lead generation campaigns and awareness campaigns (static banners, animated banners) with the best delivery across all devices.
- Have an open-mind for the analytics as well as for feedback about the successes and failures of any design.
- Understand which bounce rates, keyword referrals, and popular content are working and which ones aren't by using metric tools such as Google Analytics, and decide on the course of action to take to improve the numbers.
- Have a strong sense of management, especially with requests from various users and work based on priority.