Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Videographer / Video Intern Next Level SG Pte Ltd
- Operate camera as you record scenes for livestreaming.
- Know and apply the technical aspects of lenses, film, filters, light and camera settings to each shot to ensure the director gets the effect he or she wants.
- Adjust printers, camera controls, and any related equipment to find the right lighting, exposure and focus.
- Work with other film professionals, including electricians, lighting technicians and directors to determine desired effects, lighting requirements, camera movements and filming sequences.
- Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
- Maintain, clean and test all broadcasting equipment and cameras to ensure every tool is in good working order each day before filming starts.
- Watch filming sets closely to determine if problems are present in regards to camera angles and lighting and notify the director about issues before filming starts.
- Strong interest in camera gear
- Interest in camera work
- Familiar with types of shots
- Done at least 1 shoot before in school
- Have problem solving skills to create makeshift rigs (just in case)
- Bonus: familiar with editing software (premiere pro/ Da vinci)