Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- You will be responsible for post-production tasks.
- Working as part of a dedicated team, you’ll edit and animate social content videos.
- Organise raw footages and data management
- You’ll cut down original content to create the most compelling short format assets you could possibly come across in the biggest video-sharing platforms.
- Assembling visual and audio materials to create compelling assets.
- The animation part of the job constitutes a mix of original motion graphics work and creating equally awesome animations based on existing assets.
- Be able to maximise your time management skills and work effectively within deadlines
- Creative problem solving with the resources avalaible
- You’re experienced working in Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro, After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator (DaVinci Reslove is a plus)
- You have a minimum 2 Years of working experience as an Editor
- You can deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You can cut down videos to different lengths and formats while retaining its original spirit.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to do the basics right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You can work independently and excel as part of a team, skilfully sharing your progress, problems and pitfalls with the team alongside your favourite GIFs.
- You have the ability contribute your creative input but also listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- You have a strong passion in film and post production