Must have skills
Job description for Video Creative Producer Intern at Delicious Consulting Pte Ltd
- Produce media content for our publication
- Supervise the progress of the project from pre-production to post-production
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Organise shooting schedules
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Adept in post-production i.e. assembling all raw footage, digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable; creating a ‘rough cut’ (or draft edit) and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and creative angle of the video.
- Pursuing a degree or diploma in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Premiere Pro, Speedgrade, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Familiar with video production (or adept knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro for Interns)
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- You’re a foodie – Good knowledge and exposure to food.
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Good photographic eye
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones