Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for UX/UI Designer at Medici
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Create and maintain design system and UI pattern library. Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Facilitate, and analyze user research and advocate for the user in projects.
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features;
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design of particular platforms including websites and mobile applications
- Great team collaborator and eager to share knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic working environment
- 12 days paid days off per year, official holidays
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Powerful laptop, monitor, and any accessories you need to do your best work