Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UX Researcher Ruangguru
- Planning and managing research projects
- Participate and discuss in product strategy and decision with various stakeholders
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research projects to build products and/or features of Ruangguru
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to bring out the best solutions to users/customers
- Deliver insightful findings to stakeholders in order to help them make strategic plans and decisions
- Be a good team player to collaborate with cross-functional divisions to bring out the best research insights
- Work closely with various stakeholders to help them improve Ruangguru’s products and services.
- Validate Ruangguru’s product through usability testing and/or similar methods
- Has 1-2 years of proven experience in UX Research, UX Design, Market Research, Product Management, or similar role
- Has research portfolio
- Has good skills in analytical and critical thinking
- Has good presentation and communication skills
- You love to interact and communicate with new people from various backgrounds and demographics.
- Has a degree minimum in Bachelor Degree from reputable schools, not limited to behavioural or social science.
- Has experiences in conducting various qualitative and quantitative research methods, from In-depth Interview, observation, survey, FGD, etc.
- Experienced in UX Design and/or project with Human Centric Design (HCD)
- Experiences building end-to-end Customer Journey Mapping and User Persona
- Experienced using data analytic tools, such as: SPSS, R, SQL, Python, etc.