Job description for UX Designer at Indy dish
We are looking for a User Experience Designer who will be a crucial part of our small and growing Product team. You'll get to work closely with a former Lead UX Designer at Amazon (USA) and work on cutting-edge projects in omnichannel ordering and customer engagement. This is a very rare opportunity to work with a highly talented and dedicated team and create real impact to the Southeast Asian business owners.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in User Experience Design. New grad with great attitude and talent is also welcome.
- A broad skill set in the area of User Experience, including Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, and Visual Design, *with at least strength in one area*
- A good understanding of visual and interaction design
- Ability to take a concept and materialize it so that stake holders can understand
- Very fast learner. Great communicator.
- Familiarity with Figma and Agile development is a plus.
### What you'll get to do
- Work closely with a Product Manager to shape the product vision through research, wireframes, sketches, and prototypes.
- Work with management team to create UX Strategy for Hato Hub
- Create design system for the whole design team to use
- Develop User Interface design for Hato Hub’s project
- Work with the development team to clarify the User Experience
### Why should you join us :)
- Hybrid Work
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Free amazing food from Hato Hub stores!!
- Budget for taking courses related to personal development
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees