Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Unity Engineer at Pt Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Design and develop AR/VR experiences application in Unity
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Create any required technical documentation
- Strong proficiency with C#
- Experience in mobile game development with Unity
- Experience in developing AR in iOS and Android with Unity AR Foundation
- Experience in developing VR applications with Unity
- Experience in developing a multiplayer online games with Unity
- Extensive knowledge in technical art in Unity - Lighting, Post-Processing, Shader
- Extensive knowledge in UX or Game Design
- Experience with another game engine - Unreal Engine, Construct 3
- Experience with 3D modeling software - Blender, Maya, SketchUp
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in a formal development methodology - Agile/ SCRUM, Iterate, Waterfall
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our in-house recruiter
- Aptitude test
- Technical test 1 & 2
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview