Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for UI/UX Lead Designer at Mooz.sa
- Translate the product vision into features, user-flow, design.
- Improve the UI/UX of the product continuously.
- Conduct user research and A/B tests to simplify our user flow.
- Creating mockups of new products and features.
- Expertise in developing style guides, user journey maps, wireframes, and high-end mock-ups, in addition to knowledge of visual design, user interface patterns, and layout best practices.
- UX first, Design for human not Behance or Dribble :)
- Must be expert in component base design in figma. You are a master in creating versatile components. We do a lot of experiments and prototyping of different flow and we rely on components to allow go faster
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project while adhering to the project schedule
- Excellent communication skills—you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and motivations behind them
- Experience in Webflow is a big plus