Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Minimum 2~3 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Master the basics such as color, space, typography, hierarchy, and paddings & grids.
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface.
- Strong expertise with design programs such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools (Invision, Principle & Marvel).
- Have big attention to small details.
- A fast learner and able to keep up with the latest design and digital trends.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
- Fluent in English both written and verbally.
- Medical coverage