To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for UI/UX Designer at Jakmall.com
- Take part in building design system and reusable components that’s scalable.
- Responsible for end to end product design process.
- Research and stay well-informed on latest design practices.
- Communicate ideas & design reasoning clearly.
- Implement and execute effective user testing method.
- Support the conversion optimization process and provide insight via research on potential new features and tools that can enhance UX or UX insight.
- Formulate good design ideas and propose solutions to increased product usefulness and usability.
- Demonstrate your prototype / design results to user and stakeholder.
- Create an ideas illustration through process flow and storyboards.
- Create prototypes for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in minimum Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Engineering, dan Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in UI/UX Designer.
- Possess portfolios which demonstrate design process that you do.
- Candidates without UX portfolio will not be considered.
- Great expertise in UX methodology and design best practices.
- Power user in figma & other design applications.
- Understand how developers work is a plus.
- Good communication skills and fast learner.
- Creative, inisiative, and able to work in a team.
- Able to adapt quickly.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Work location : Green Ville, Jakarta Barat