Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UI/UX Design Intern [Jul - Dec 2021] AImazing
- Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision.
- Plan strategically and think tactically as a partner with product and engineering to define the future of the team.
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the various teams.
- Must include link to a design portfolio below
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Willingness to work hard to improve your design craft
- Ability to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment