Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UI/UX and graphical design intern Bluente
- Get your hands dirty: As one of our initial members, you'll play a role in shaping the product through your design skills.
- Creative Flexibility: You have the opportunity to be stretch your creativity and exercise your design skills.
- Fast-paced: You'll be involved with multiple aspects of the start-up, from product building to launch
- Build a product that counts: We believe we can change the language learning space. We hope you are interested too!
- Join at an exciting time: We're at the start of our journey and have just completed a prototype, preparing for launch. You'll be an essential part of that launch. We're also starting to search for seed funding so we will be expanding quickly.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like splash screen, quizzes
- Create original illustrations to support educational content
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes, based on insights from customer interviews
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product manager and engineers
- Conduct adjustments based on user feedback
- Currently studying in a recognized university or polytechnic, preferably in design major (e.g. UI/UX, interaction, graphic, product, visual communications) or related diploma/ degree
- Keen eye for design with strong visual design skills, sensitive to user-system interaction
- Proficient in mainstream design and prototyping/wireframing tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Adobe Photoshop, Protopie etc.)
- Proactive in identifying issues and developing innovations
- Interest in working in education industry preferred
- Highly accountable and takes ownership of one’s own work
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things