Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Trưởng Nhóm Đào Tạo at SotaTek
- Coordinate with related stakeholders to identify Learning and Development needs from Company and other Departments,
- Plan and executive training plan for the period requires in compliance with the yearly plan approved,
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs,
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback,
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs,
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System and other systems,
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports,
- Contribute to L&D department events & activities,
- Lead and mentor a high-performing L&D team
- Perform any other duties or tasks as needed by the HRD
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Work performance review 2 times/ year (in April and October);
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
- University degree in Administration, HR or related field;
- Minimum two years professional experience in similar position;
- Excellent content writing and communications skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to approach, influence and inspire other people towards learning & development activities;
- Positive, proactive and self motivated mindset.
- Good looking appearance.
- Designing skills (images, clips,...);
- English skill (proficient at 4 skills);
- Experience working at IT outsourcing companies;
- Collaborative, congenial and team-oriented personality;
- Proactive seeks learning opportunities beyond current requirements.