Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Carry out service, maintenance/repair work, operate plants and equipments.
- Perform shift and standby duty on emergency call back service.
- Ensure equipments and plants are restored to operational condition at the shortest possible time and are in good working condition at all times.
- Assist in the event of emergency situation.
- Carry out and ensure the preventive maintenance programme, routine inspection of mechanical and electrical installations are scheduled monthly with minimum disruption.
- Carry out ad-hoc improvement work to mechanical and electrical installation.
- Ensure M&E installations are compliant to company and government standards.
- Attend to tenant’s complaints and ensure investigation and repair work are carried out
- Check and supervise contractor works and ensure work done accordingly adhered to safety requirements
- Record plants operating conditions and utilities meters consumption.
- Documentation of breakdown and repair works, for monitoring purpose and analysing
- Diploma level in relevant fields. Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Able to perform shift work and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills and team worker.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events