Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Tech /STEM Education Specialist Edm8ker
- Develop and create new technology/ STEM education lesson plans and resources for K-12 audiences.
- Facilitate and conduct teacher training workshops.
- Work with educators to integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Design and implement assessment methods of student’s learnings.
- Research on latest educational technology platforms.
- Degree/Diploma qualifications in the area of Education Technology or Engineering or related fields of study.
- Keen interest and understanding of the field of technology and STEM education.
- Has a positive mindset with evidence of strong project management and organization skills.
- Creative and willing to explore new ways to integrate technology into education.
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Multilingualism is an asset.
- Can work independently and in a team within a fast-paced environment. We tend to work remotely.
- Possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to build and form positive relationships in a remote working environment.
- Adopt the mindset of thinking from first principles.
- You will need to be based in Singapore but may work from home. We will not be able to support employment pass applications.
- Challenging and steep learning curve (your skills will advance rapidly)
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to global projects (our work has reached more >15 countries)
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Team building events