Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Teaching Assistants Ten Of Ten Pte Ltd
- Assist teachers and students to solve operational/technical issues before and during live online lessons,
- Moderate communication between teachers and students,
- Follow the lessons, and help teachers address questions from students pertaining to the content covered in class.
- Engage with students to make sure they are participating during their trial lessons.
- Assess the lesson quality and student engagement and submit reports after the end of each class.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
- Part time, hourly-based remuneration.
- Training will be provided with learning resources.
- Work from home, primarily in the evenings and weekends.
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- Completed secondary and/or Pre-Tertiary education (GCE O’ Levels, A’ Levels, IP or IB)
- No prior experience is required.
- Own a laptop/desktop