Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Talent Acquisition Consultant [Internship] [Legal Sector] SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd
- Understand client hiring requirements and provide quality candidates for client consideration
- Perform lead generation, identify new business opportunities and perform business development
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process which includes sourcing, interviewing and engaging suitable candidates, coordination and facilitation of interviews for/with the hiring managers and the candidates, employment offer and negotiation of salary package.
- Proactively approach passive candidates that are potentially a fit to the team and build a pipeline and a robust network of talents
- Must be highly driven and able to handle large volume of backend and frontline hiring as requested.
- Develop long-term partnerships with clients and candidates and encourage a candidate experience that stresses transparency, empathy, and fairness
- A bachelors’ degree in any discipline
- No prior experience required
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Dynamic and influential personality
- A high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in English
- Great team player
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events