Company prefers not to disclose
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Systems Engineer (Internship) at Declout Group
Aeqon is a leading Information & Communications Technologies (ICT) enabler and security integrator in Southeast Asia. Founded in 2011, Aeqon brings about transformation acceleration and helps Telco & enterprise businesses to realise cost savings and become more efficient and effective.
Aeqon serves as a point of alliance to manage and provide end-to-end products and services, ensuring that their multi-vendor solutions meet the delivery milestones to drive project success. The company has been growing its business in 3 areas – product distribution, Telco and ICT solutions, as well as Security and ELV solutions.
The incumbent will be involved in Pre-Sales’ ongoing projects/ activities and preparation of systems or equipment prior to deployment and commissioning.
· Assist and involve in the delivery of key project deliverables by managing the project timeline, coordinating activities, and proposing viable solutions
· Together with a team of experienced engineers, resolve various challenges on-site by actively participating in meetings with relevant stakeholders
· Assist with testing and commissioning at sites
· Assist with the preparation systems or equipment prior to deployment
· Participate in system and network configuration including inspections
· Support in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· Interest in telecommunications, cables (Fibre Optics/ Network/ Electrical) or integrated security management systems such as (CCTV, Electronic Card Access or servers and network monitoring systems)
· A good team player with the ability to multi-task
· Driven, self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Detail oriented, great communicator and meticulous planner
· Resilient and persistent
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Office address2 Tanjong Katong Road #05-01 PLQ3, Paya Lebar Quarter, Singapore 437161
Similar jobs for you