Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description System Engineer Security (Code: Security SE) Pt Multipolar Technology
- Propose technical security solution absed on customer requirement
- Support project implementation & documentation
- Perform Network Troubleshooting and Fine Tuning
- Build a good communication & relationship with both internal and external
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree from Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fresh graduate are welcome with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as system security engineer is preferable.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Holding one or more of the following certificates is an advantage (e.g. PCNSE, NSE 1 & 2, CISSP, ITILv3, etc.)
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Good presentation skill, and proficiency in writing technical proposal in English
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication, log management, content filtering, etc