This job post is managed by
Job description for System Analyst at PT. Stanford Teknologi Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven experience with a strong background skillset (programming(Java and any), database(MySql and any), RESTfull APIs and SDLC).
- Strong understanding and Experienced in testing and creating document (Blueprint, FSD, TSD, Use Case, flowchart, Database Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Application Architecture Diagrams, and other required documentation).
- Have experience in preparing test planning, test case development and execution testing (SIT, UAT, SAT & PAT).
- Analytic, Good Logic, problem-solving skills and attention to detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy is a must.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing, designing and develop documentation for code segments and workflows throughout application development life cycle and UML.
- Able to implement Service and Push and also Custom View.
- Good knowledge and familiarity with Operating Systems (Linux and other OS platform).
- Experience in Java and other programming languages.
- Having deep understanding of OOP.
- Solid understanding of MySql and other database.
- Experience in banking or fintech is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Firebase, Fastlane, CI/CD, RESTful APIs and web services.
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git).
- Mastering the use of application diagrams.
- Good knowledge and Experience in automation testing tools.