Job description for Student Care Teacher at Agora Co-learning Spaces Pte Ltd
- Implement class programmes in accordance with our pedagogical framework, including conducting the Agora Student Care enrichment programme, encompassing Learn to Learn, Life Skills and Physical Activity.
- Supervise primary school children in preparing for, initiating, and completing their daily homework.
- Observe and track evidence of children's academic and holistic development using educational tools provided by Agora Colearning, and contribute to reporting progress to parents.
- Prepare, rearrange, and upkeep teaching resources and learning environment.
- Ensure safety and security at all times, taking active initiative to identify and mitigate risks.
- Model positive behaviour to ensure compliance and discipline.
- Ensure smooth transfer of student custody between the parties (parents/guardians, drivers), quick checking-in and out of the Agora centre.
- Diploma or higher qualification. Diploma in Care and Programme (Student Services & Coaching) or WSQ Student Care Programme is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- Ability to understand the primary school curricular content and supervise homework completion (accuracy and academic support are not expected, but minimum understanding is important)
- Great communication and classroom management skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, and energetic, with a positive mindset to learn and grow
- School term: Monday to Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm (Inclusive of 1 hour's lunch break)
- School holidays and ad-hoc school closure days: Monday to Friday 9-hours shifts between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm)