Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Job description for Sr.Officer Finance at Vidio
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including preparing payment to vendors on a regular basis, maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required, banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed, etc.
- Maintain and analyze A/R and A/P aging
- Forecasting cash flows for effective operation and payment.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Create and send invoices to customers and follow up a collection on receivable
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues
- Maintaining our accounts system relating with receivables, cash disbursement, cash receipt and other general ledger entry.
- Work with other team members to prepare periodic report or listing; analyze the report, identify and investigate any anomaly and variances, highlight important issues to Finance and Accounting Head
- Monitor the implementation of the company's internal control policies in the area under his/her responsibility
- Assist Finance and Accounting Head in establishing finance policies, procedures, and guidelines, and in performing periodic update and socialization of the documents
- Continuously improve existing finance processes, propose and execute system improvements / process automation
- Supporting audit inquiry from Auditor or data inquiry from other division or external parties.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable universities
- 1 -2 years working experience as a supervisor/ team leader in finance operations role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting processes, procedures, and regulations
- Experience in dealing with high volume of data
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, and project management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure, comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment