Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sr. Backend Developer PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Responsible for designing, building, improving, and maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure.
- Be the go-to expert and decision-maker on complex technical and design issues.
- Provide leadership on what’s the next iteration of high-velocity development must look like.
- Be stewards of software engineering, software architecture, security, testing, and API best practices in the organization.
- Drive Microservices Architecture based on EDA (Event Driven Architecture) and deliver customer solutions on the AWS Platform based on Kubernetes Cluster (EKS, ECS or AWS Fargate).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Java backend development.
- Experience with managing engineering team with a proven track record in delivering a scalable and quality product.
- Experience with managing complex engineering projects and operations.
- Familiarity with mobile application engineering and technology.
- Good understanding of system architecture, IT infrastructure, and database design.
- Java 8, Maven, Spring, spring boot, spring-security, hibernate, Rest Api’s, Tomcat and Unix.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills, strong problem-solving ability, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Exposure to Agile development methods.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.