Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sr. Account Manager 99.co
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role at least 3 years.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence the customers.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel), Google Apps (Gdocs, Gsheet, GSlides)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage