Job description for Sound Designer for Game Dev at Trueworld Studios
- A fundamental understanding of design
- Be able to adapt and contribute as a team member and artist.
- The ability to creatively iterate on sounds according to a set direction.
- The ability to iterate on sound direction
- A good attitude and outlook towards learning and adapting.
- Pride in their work and workflow.
- DAW Softwares used to create and design audio files i.e. FLstudio, Pro Tools, etc.
- etc. (any additional tools which reside in your pipeline, please mention them in your portfolio)
- Audio Middleware for Game Engines i.e. FMOD, WWISE, etc.
- Understanding the technical constraints of working with Game Engines and how to produce creative solutions around these constraints.
- Consistency in style.
- Optimising files & folder structure for Games.
- Prior Experience working with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Prior Experience working with Unity.