Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Solidity Developer Automata Network
- Develop secure and robust smart contracts on Ethereum and other platforms.
- Work with frontend developers to create full-fledged decentralized applications
- Collaborate with other team members to plan projects
- Perform design reviews and code reviews regularly
- Create technical specifications and documentation
- Over 2 years of experience in smart contract and Dapp development
- Experience of smart contract development framework such as Hardhat, Truffle or Brownie.
- Working experience with Typescript, Node.js.
- Experience in web development frameworks.
- Familiarity with open-source development and collaborations
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Join young blockchain startup as the early core team members
- Competent compensation with crypto incentives
- Flexible working hours