Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Quality Assurance Engineer at AdIns (Advance Innovations) - PT. Adicipta Inovasi Teknologi
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and system analyst) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information System with GPA > 3,00
- Minimum 1 year of proven work experience in software quality assurance but fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in Manual Software Testing and test tools such as Postman, JMeter.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL, API testing, and Flowchart / System Design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or testing is a plus
- Knowledge in Multifinance, Accounting/Journal are a plus
- Apply via Glints
- Application form and Psychological Test
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Technical test
- Interview with our Hiring Manager