Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Quality Assurance Analyst BioMark
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Write test scripts and test script templates for mobile (Android and iOS) and web together with the developers.
- Perform manual functional testing for mobile (Android and iOS) and web.
- Backend database testing in AWS MariaDB environment.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- At least 2 years experience in automated testing using Selenium, Espresso and/or Katalon.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Dynamic and positive work culture that encourages initiative and new ideas
- Free blood tests to track and monitor your health
- Combination of remote work and in-office
- Job satisfaction - be proud to be part of the movement where we are transforming the way healthcare is delivered
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events