Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of ERP Programming particularly in Dynamics 365 C/Side and C/AL.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Able to customize program via API, Web Service, Json.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server and Scripting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in fast pace environment and deliver quality work.
- Proficiency in English is essential.