Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Lead and manage the Engineering team to deliver software, infrastructure, and architecture that meets the needs of users;
- Develop and deliver a strategic technology vision and direction;
- Guide the team through new tech processes along with carrying out managerial roles;
- Collaborating with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms;
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects.
- Years of experience in relevant technology stacks;
- Thirst to learn and grow;
- Excellent managerial skills (technical, interpersonal, conceptual);
- Solid hands-on task management experience;
- Ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems.
- A chance to develop your own career fast - we have all the possible resources for your professional improvement;
- A working culture which promotes freedom - if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you would love Hostinger;
- An environment where you can grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action-oriented behavior and have the freedom to make mistakes, then learn from them;
- A chance to join a workplace which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results; Access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Possibility to work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving - what can be better?