Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Software Engineer (Vietnam) at goTruck!
- Produce fully functional web applications with well designed, testable, efficient, and clean code.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, and deliver high availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Translate business requirements into both high-level and detailed functional specifications.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- A combination of related experience and education.
- Experience in software implementation, requirements gathering, systems analysis and functional design.
- Possesses an open mindset for continuous improvement and strives for excellence.
- Relishes working in a startup environment, is resilient and enjoys ambiguity.
- Task-oriented and focused on delivering results.
- Strong communication skills to work together with the existing team.
- Communicate effectively to convey complex ideas in both written and verbal form to the business and technical teams.
- Familiar with agile development processes like storyboarding, iterative development, and continuous integration.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Java language, Spring Boot, Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in developing RESTful web services with various HTML5 technologies like server side events, push notifications, shadow DOM, browser-side storage and service workers.
- Experience in using SQL with MSSQL databases for development and troubleshooting purposes.
- Full analytical capability based on a sound understanding of software design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Comfortable with developing and deploying backend web services on Linux and Windows OS.
- Working experience with one of these architectures is a plus: service-oriented architecture, distributed architecture, microservices architecture, and messaging architecture.