Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Social Media Specialist Sotta Teknologi Indonesia
- Background D3/S1 (Media and Communication, Journalism, Public Relations)
- Know and understand deeply about social media trends
- Has an eye for beautiful imagery and our brand’s aesthetic
- Experience in handling brand on all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok), Social Media Admin, Social Media Specialist
- Experience in using social analytic tools
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Has knowledge in game trends is a plus
- Good verbal and writing communication skills
- Creating content (Instagram focused) based on trend and strategic approach for brand awareness
- Do “day to day” posting and maintaining social media channels (including respond to comments / manage discussion on social media)
- Collaborate with graphic designer & external to execute visual based on brief
- Monitor and analyze competitor and communities website and social media activities.
- Collaborate with content creator & KOL to make content
- Use social media marketing tools and analysis such as Trello, Hootsuite, and others
- Make weekly reporting of socmed performance
- Recapting performance of Content Creator & KOL
- Proactively provide insight and interesting recommendations to the internal digital creative
- Build and Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Make monthly reporting of socmed performa
- Join a brainstorming session in content/activity development to share ideas/insight to be used.
- Make copywriting