Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Social Media Manager Delicious Consulting Pte Ltd
- Manage all social media channels and accounts
- Develop innovative and creative content for engagement of potential target audience
- Support the marketing of media channels by monitoring the results of content delivered on global platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Telegram using analytics tools to identify trends and key learnings.
- Assist in executing photography and video-based content for global social media platforms
- Strategize and grow our brand on various social media platforms
- Create written content for different digital platforms and audiences, understanding audience profile and platform requirements
- Reach out to partners/influencers for collaborations
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum relevant experience of 1 to 3 years
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Art/Design, Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Advanced writing skills to prepare social media content and materials
- Basic foundation/knowledge of photo-editing softwares such as Photoshop / VSCO
- Willingness to learn and research about social media trends and industry changes
- Independent, results-driven, and able to work under minimal supervision