Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Independently handling end-to-end social media channels and activities from developing strategy, planning, execution, monitoring, and evaluation
- Define, monitor, and organize key metrics, KPI, and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation
- Set specific objectives and report on KPI & OKR
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Write, plan and schedule monthly content calendar based on the brand’s editorial and marketing activities/occasions and content pillars
- Work closely creative and production team to bring original, highly creative and engaging content ideas to life through social media content
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and YouTube Headline)
- Have strength in copy writing in social media
- Experience in holistic reporting
- Have experience create social media content as a respon business condition.
- Create content with business situation to help business target achievement