Job description for Social Media Intern at HAKUHODO
- Social project execution: Daily monitoring & do daily task follow master timing/ team leader’s request;
- Social Report: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, VOC, Sentiment;
- Paperwork (if any).
- Stay on top of industry trends, seeks out and shares information on new channel opportunities to apply to client business needs; provide insight by vertical;
- Coaching team member to grow up and develop social skills together.
- Solving problems, achieving KPI & deadlines are met;
- Play a key point of contact to connect with internal and external team (including client relationship) as a social expert and continuously build up for company reputation and growth as well;
- Social Report: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, VOC, Sentiment.
- Working closely with Planning team to do Social part from brief to final proposal;
- Supervising & providing solution to ensure on-track project & solving problems;
- Social sentiment management & crisis management.
- Be able to work full-time at office;
- Full-time internship duration: 6 months;
- Knowledge in terms of digital marketing, communications & the industry;
- Up to date with new trends and developments;
- Having experience on managing fan page and working with KOLs/influencers is highly preferred;
- Excellent in task management, time management;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexible, careful, diligent, detailed;
- Hard working attitude.
- Allowance: 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 VND;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Be provided Saigon Center Parking card for free parking;
- Join in Happy Hour Party each month;
- Computer, stationery,… other working tools will be provided for you.