Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Single - Board Computer Developer (SBC/BSP) at SotaTek
- Meeting with clients, designers, and engineering teams to define technical requirements.
- Designing program architecture based on project requirements and hardware specifications.
- Writing software code, embedded programs, and system protocols.
- Conducting tests on the embedded software systems to ensure proper integration.
- Troubleshooting embedded systems and diagnosing errors, malfunctions, or inefficiencies.
- Implementing effective repairs, modifications, and upgrades to the embedded code.
- Liaising with design and engineering teams to ensure process alignment.
- Managing project timelines and reporting any delays or issues to the supervisor.
- Generating diagnostic reports, technical manuals, and software development documentation.
- Maintaining embedded software systems and performing maintenance as needed.
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Work performance review 2 times/ year (in April and October);
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with embedded OS like Linux or RTOS (Real-Time Operating System).
- Experience with BSP (Board Support Package) development.
- Experience in designing or interfacing with custom hardware components.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies on SBCs, like Docker.