Job description for Senior web engineer (Java)/Technical Project Lead (Java) at Toshiba Software Development Vietnam Co
- Join a variety of big projects for Toshiba Group with many foreign experts
- Investigate & gather knowledge of new technologies & new industrial business domain to find Solution and/or conduct domain-specific software engineering.
- Join all required software development phases from implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
- Contribute to test plan & test design; Responsible for developing & executing unit test cases if required.
- Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer or testing team.
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience in projects of Java
- Have experience at Cloud environment, Database… is a plus.
- Understand about design patterns and experienced at least 1 year.
- Firm knowledge at software engineering (from requirement definition, software design, implementation & testing);
- Good at using English at work;
- Experiences of developing and deploying software systems on Cloud (Azure, AWS) is an advantage.
- Cloud certification (Azure, AWS) is an advantage.
- Japanese language (N3 or higher) is a significant advantage.
- Working experiences in/with Japanese IT companies are significant advantage.
(1) Management Skill
- Understand basic of management activities in project.
- Experience in dealing with projects that have frequent change requests & tight schedule is a plus.
- Experience in working with multi-side and cross-cultured customers is an advantage.
- Understanding/experiences in development process: CMMI or practical Agile development is a plus.
(2) Personality/Soft Skills
- Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members;
- Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. Having JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.
- Salary: Up to 40 mil VND (gross)
- High Remuneration Package (up to 14.5 ~ 15 months salary) and Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance
- Work in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
- To be trained and/or instructed by Japanese Specialists in Vietnam as well as in Japan and others;
- Become member of a giant corporation;
- Many opportunity to work/study core technology of Toshiba (including OJT long term in Japan)
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events