Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior UX Researcher Ruangguru
- Conducting wide range of qualitative and quantitative research projects to build strategical products of Ruangguru
- Deliver insightful findings to stakeholders in order to help them make strategic plans and decisions
- Help nurture other research members and related teams to upgrade their skills in designing and conducting research projects
- Advocate research culture in whole company to improve building products and strategic decisions
- Work closely with various stakeholder to help them improving Ruangguru’s products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) from reputable schools, not limited to behavioural or social science
- Has 2+ years of proven experience in conducting behavioural and product research, synthesizing research findings, and workshop facilitation
- Has excellent strengths in analytical thinking and strategical mindset
- Has excellent and top notch communication skill in presenting insights to stakeholders
- You love to interact and communicate with new people from various backgrounds and demographics
- Has wide range knowledge of using qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools
- Additional points if you have experience in ethnographic studies, experience building end-to-end Customer Journey Mapping, knowledge and/or experienced in Customer Experience or Service Design, experience in international research or conducting research in remote areas of Indonesia.