Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior UX/Product Designer Sai Digital
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Lead the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
- Stay current on innovative ways to create impactful design experiences for end consumers and businesses alike
- 4+ years in designing digital products with proven efficiency
- A strong portfolio of digital projects demonstrating a firm grasp of design fundamentals
- Proficient in Sketch/Figma/XD and Adobe Creative Suite, and a keenness to learn new tools
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Medical, and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive Aoninsurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance.
- Gift in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities.
- Weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club,etc.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Various charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help the poor and unfortunate people in Vietnam community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat's package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.