Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Software Engineer (Boost C++, OOP, UNIX/Windows) Dropsuite
What You Will Learn
- Expert level software engineer to join our team developing backup and Disaster Recover applications for a wide range of platforms.
- Contribute to specifications, design, and planning of new capabilities of our software, and be responsible for the development of new features.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or any related field
- 8+ years of software engineering experience in C/C++
- Must have a high degree of ownership of your contribution, and your code will play a key role in the productivity of our customers and thus indirectly in the design of our new data recovery solutions
- Familiarity with Boost C++ libraries
- Expert in C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in using/integrating open source libraries into C/C++ application
- Experience in using C++11 constructs (shared pointer, lambda expression)
- Experience in developing C/C++ application utilizing POSIX API and Windows API
- Experience in developing cross-platform C/C++ application that runs on Linux/Unix and Windows
- Experience using various C/C++ build system, such as CMake and GNU Autotools
- Experience with multithreaded C/C++ application development and debugging
- A strong commitment to quality
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the following areas a plus
- Experience with MFC
- Familiarity with Disaster Recovery or Backup tools
- Experience in using C/C++ cross compilers
- Experience in low-level software development, e.g. device driver