Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Software Developer Aegis Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- To be involved in the research and development of new software modules and systems for in-house solutions.
- To be involved in developing modules/systems/solutions using various languages such as C/C++ and python.
- To be involved in full-stack development.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using software engineering best practices, as well as documentation.
- Working on databases (Postgresql) to optimise data relations and processing speed.
- Assist with unit testing, bug fixing and performance optimisation.
- Assist in performance tuning in various aspect of the processing solutions.
- To learn how to develop software plug-in modules into existing software solutions.
- To learn how to optimise code down to the lowest level.
- To be able to keep up to date with the changes in the IT landscape.
- Gain skills to research on required technologies to implement the assigned task.
- Gain In-depth networking concepts and DPI Engine knowledge.
- Gain Secure coding skills.
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT-related fields.
- Strong knowledge and experience in back-end programming language C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with Linux and sys admin.
- Familiar with database systems (Postgresql), data modelling and data structures.
- Experience in dealing with data packet processing knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience in multi-thread and multi-core programming.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in software development.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Medical coverage
- Team building events