Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Product Manager Glints
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap to scale marketplace operations while addressing seller pain points and improvements to internal user workflows.
- Acts as the front door and first line of defence for all operations requests in order to set clear goals and prioritized initiatives for the operations engineering team.
- Identify strategic, high-value initiatives and optimization opportunities through user research, analysis, and competitive insights to accelerate growth, and to increase speed & accuracy of delivery, lower costs and drive scale.
- Manage all projects from user need state identification, kick-off, MVP and KPI definition, design, development, and launch.
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives.
- Work closely with Operations, Merchandising, Data Science, Engineering, Product Design, QA, and other cross-functional partners to design, build, and deploy product features.
- Define, analyse, manage, iterate, and track success metrics for business impact, adoption, seller engagement, and internal user workflow improvements.
- Help champion operations across the organization through your detailed knowledge of their systems and processes.
- At least 3 years of direct experience in an agile/lean eCommerce, third-party marketplace, or consumer-facing environment, including experience in leading teams responsible for seller and/or internal tools.
- Experienced in operations and systems required to fulfil eCommerce orders at scale.
- Adept at seeing the full picture, thinking beyond the feature at hand, and solving complex product challenges with simple, optimal, and scalable solutions.
- Exceptional understanding of UX design principles, responsive web and mobile experiences, information architecture, and Agile methodology.
- Strong focus on metrics and KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative and qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL and A/B testing platforms.
- Experience selling products online and/or growing a brand or selling account is a plus.
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage