Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for SENIOR PR EXECUTIVE at MEKONG COMMUNICATIONS
- Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
- Identify public relations requirements and possible audiences.
- Devise PR campaign and make available to client’s strategic PR counsel.
- Develop straight-forward PR plans following approved brand/campaign strategy
- Work closely with account team to ensure most effective PR plans before submission to client.
- Present campaign ideas to client.
- Provide rate card and estimated costs for client service team
- Cultivate healthy relationships with members of the press in print media, television media & radio to junior level to senior level journalists.
- Analysing media coverage
- On Project:Select the right media channels. Develop interesting story angles that are relevant to PR Plan & objectives Develop Feature Articles Develop features for television Successfully pitch interesting PR stories to the members of the press Seeding of client approved articles/ news to members of the press as necessary Making follow-ups with the members of the press Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing (Vietnamese and English)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Knowledge of digital tools & channels is a plus
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Think creatively about client account management towards developing creative ideas and relay such creative ideas and thoughts to the client
- Get informed about latest PR technology in preparation for opportunities to apply such in fulfilling goals of the organization and its clients.
- Have good mastery of industry trends and knowledge, along with full understanding of clients’ needs.
- “Can do” attitude& forward thinking.
- Work hard & play hard” spirit, be enthusiastic in everything you do
- At least +2 years experience in PR and/or below-the-line from advertising, PR or BTL agency doing Press Relations Management work in known local or multinational agency networks.
- University graduate